What I have done so far…
- TEFL Certification ($295)
- Teaching English to Young Learners Certification (Bonus: Free)
- Fingerprinted (Free)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (Free)
- College Diploma scan/copy Notarized & Sent for Apostille (Free Notary at Bank/$8 for apostille + Postage)
- TEFL Certificate scan/copy has been notarized. (Free Notary)
- FBI Criminal Record Check application sent in. ($18 + Postage)
- Application, Essay, and Lesson Plan.
- Passport ($150)
- Updated resume.
- Applied for Residency Certificate (USA) ($85 + Postage)
- FBI Criminal Record Check needs sent to Washington, DC for apostille. ($8 + Postage)
- Officially sent in Application.
- Prep interview questions.
- Interview completed and I passed!
- Sent documents to EPIK Office in Seoul ($89).
Still Need To …
- Get my US Residency Certificate back in the mail.
- Receive an NOA in June/July.
To be continued…